Primestar Feed Arms Source?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the three feed arms for a
1.2 meter Primestar dish?  I would like to acknowledge N0NSV, Mark Fossum
for providing me the dish.  What a great guy!  Although I eventually will
figure out a way to mount the feed using available materials here in
Alaska, having the genuine parts would make life a bit easier.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

73,
Joe
WL7M