UEK-2000 SAT downconverter.

Hi out there, great to hear all the activity on AO-40 it's made
me get off my duff and do something towards getting my downconverter
fixed, this is a cry for help.

Is there anyone in this part of the country who can look at and fix
this beast, I say this part of the country because it would be easier
(customs and mail etc.) however I have given up trying to find
someone locally and I am jealous of all the activity going on but
I cannot take part so I will take any help.

My system will be Myers BBQ grill, the UEK, I am going to protect
it with a 2 meter to 10 meter downconverter to an FT 101 E, and reading
some of the setups out there, I realise that I will have to put some
dB pads on the system, anyone else with a similar setup ??

Thanks for reading this plea

73 from Peter VE7AHX
progers@lightspeed.ca
(604) 465-6615