Re: Looking for AO-40

Hello Dave,
the sensity of a spectrum analyser is to low. You can see up to around -70 dB. So the
noise floor is also around -70 dB!
I tried it with a HP and a R&S analyser, 1,2m Dish, Preamp, Downconverter UEK-13,
and again a amp with 25 dB. So I was able to see with smalest Bandwith of the analyzer
the beacon and some Station. But this equipment is not useful to search the Satellites
beacon.
The beacon is around 145,330 MHz, not 144 !!

73´s de Robert, DD4YR