Re: Details on upcoming launch? [Was: KEPS for PCsat, ...]

> Can anyone tell me what downlinks will be used on the amateur satellites
> listed in the following launch forecast?
>
>     Sept 17: Lockheed Martin Athena 1 with NASA's Starshine and STP's
>     Picosat, Sapphire and PCSat -- together known as Kodiak Star --
>     from Kodiak Launch Complex. 9 to 11 p.m. EDT (0100 to 0300 GMT
>     Sept. 18).

Good question.
In response, I added a freqs list to the main PCsat page.

      http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html

I will try to keep that page updated.  As you observed, this is a NASA
launch so it will be covered on NASA Select TV..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html