L2 Test

AO-40 is at MA 135 as I am writing this. Made several test
on L1 and L2 tonight. L2 was 10 db weaker then L1.

Running 50 Watts to a 46 Ele Loop Yagi my Signal was 3 S-Units
above the noise on L1. AO-40 Switch to L2 at MA 120 and my
signal was only 1 S-Unit above the noise.

My Downlink System is a 2x3 BBQ with an screen Overlay and
a Transystem 3733 modified by K5GNA.

My Question is, what is the Antenna Difference between
L1 and L2?

Thanks for Reading and 73's
Bob - WB9CNS