PCsat Trajectory Graphic

We just added a map to the PCsat web page of the first 4 orbits after
separation to show the first countries that will have a chance to hear it:

PCsat WEB page:   http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html

We have volunteers in all countires except for Antarctica and Hokaido
Japan.  Notice the separation near sunrise, meaning as the earth rotates,
those stations to the west of the sunrise line will all be hearing it at
or before sunrise in their countries as well.  (sheesh).  Only Hawaii and
Alaska will see it at a meaningful hour in the early evening on that first
pass.

If you want to know what to expect in advance, simply listen to the ISS
downlink on 145.800.  Our packets should be identical although 3 dB less
signal strength probably.  If you can capture ISS, you will be able to
capture us.  New info will be posted on the WEB page as it becomes
available.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob
And the rest of the USNA PCsat team...