For all you "umbrella geeks" including myself

Hi guys,

I have also been working on an umbrella dish. I have tried a couple of
different fabrics but most break after repeated opening/closing. Today I
finally found a source of the material that I was looking for. It is a very
flexible nylon cloth coated with copper and nickel. It is tarnish resistant
and very very conductive. The name is Flectron. The conductivity is less
than 0.1 ohms per square. The means that a square piece no matter how big
will be 0.1 ohms from one end to the other. The matterial is just as cloth
and can be used to make clothing or umbrellantennas. It comes in 54 inch
wide rolls and the price is around $22 a linear foot. This guy also has a
couple of different cloths that are cheaper and might also work well. I have
5 foot piece of this stuff on the way. 73's and hope to hear you on AO-40 on
your Umbrellantennas.

Pieter N4IP

Here is the link:

http://www.lessemf.com/