RE: Patch feed SUCCESS, and Rube Goldberg AO-40

Hello Fred

IMHO Those homebrew WA5VJB antennas really are the business
 http://www.clarc.org/Ariticles/uhf.htm ). I found them really easy to
reproduce and to tune in to unity VSWR (or at least immeasurable on my
equipment).

My experience of putting two on the same boom for CP is to tune them in
individually but with both sets of elements on the boom when you do as
there's some coupling between the elements.

V interested in your patch... something I'd love to try it with my deep
brolly dish.

73 Howard G6LVB