Patch feed SUCCESS, and Rube Goldberg AO-40

Hey, I'm happy with the 2.4 GHz RHCP/LHCP coaxially fed patch feed I've been
dinking with the last few weeks.  I'll get technical details
up this week on my site (I hope).

I operated AO-40 with good ears (!) tonight from my back porch.  In true
duct-tape and bailing wire fashion I present some pictures of
my operating position tonight:

http://members.home.net/fspinner/W0FMS/rubeao40.html

Some picture detail of the patch feed on the DH (0.45 f/d) center
fed dish is there as well.

Fred W0FMS