From: John Wilcox [mailto:ns1z@arrl.net]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 11:12 PM
To: gjmouse@neo.rr.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] 1.2G Mast mounted amps

A very interesting site! You have provided some ideas on how to use my 1.0
meter Channel Master dish. I thought it was too heavy to put on the Yaesu
elevation rotor but, I think, with the counter weight you suggest it just
migh work. Now I need to get a large diameter pipe for the boom...

p.s. it is spelled Amateur not Amature... Better get it before the grammar
police arrest you   8-0