The Last SATGEN Article

Hi All,
 I just logged onto the AMSAT web page to download the latest SATGEN
article from John GM4IHJ, and read that he will no longer be writing any
more articles. John has been writing weekly about amateur satellites,
radio, and space related topics for the last 13 years.
 Thanks John. You've taught me a lot about amateur satellites and space
in general. Get well soon!!!!
 73 de Doug KA8QCU