RE: 1.2G mast mounted amps

I have not mast mounted my amps, but I have tower
mounted them, just below the rotors, and with the
pre-amps too.  I have not run the AC power up yet, but
I expect that by this fall I will have it done.  I calculate
that I will have approx. 3kw ERP on 146 and 435 available
when it is accomplished.

I would be happy to send you a few .jpgs of the system
as it was in the construction phase.  I have not taken any
pics since the amps were mounted, but I am sure you
will get the idea.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.