1.2G mast mounted amps

I am in the final configuration stage of my big antenna project.  I just
completed construction of the 35 element M2 for 1.2G and will be
testing/adjusting this week or next.  The question is:  is anyone mast
mounting their 1.2G amplifier, and if so which amp are you using and how are
you weatherproofing it?  I'll be driving the amp with an FT736R and the
amp/antenna will be about 120' from the rig.  Based on some work the Steve,
WI2W, did with the AO40 spreadsheet, it looks like I will need about 30
watts +/- at the antenna for reach out to apogee with this M2 yagi.

David