Re: Mars? Why not P3x in moon orbit...?

While not very practical I think this has been an interesting thought
experiment. Many may not believe me, but there are already three repeaters,
on frequencies licensed to hams, sitting on the surface of the moon just
waiting for your signal. Best part is that you do not need a dish to use
them!

I'm curious who here knows what they are. I'm sure there are several, maybe
even a few guys who have used them.

Drew, KO4MA