R: R: R: Coaxially fed Patch lab results..

Hi Frederick

I have AO40 available  for USA on  orbit 389 from about 22:50 UTC  MA 30
up to about 23:50 UTC MA 43
Also orbit 390 from about 20:30 MA 64 up to 00:58  MA 120

I will look for you in SSB
My uplink is 23 cm 40 W in to 4 x 23 el yagi horizontally polarized.

Incidentally my 141 T spectrum analyser ha a HP 8555A unit up to 18 GHz

In the mean time please try to find out where is located the phase center of
your patch used as a feed.

For the helix it  was found to be about 1" before the helix reflector.

For the patch ??

73 de i8CVS Domenico