TG9/XE1KK next weekend

Dear Friends @ Amsat-BB,

I will be active as TG9/XE1KK from Gutemala City, EK44 (and not EK35 as I
previously mentioned, TNX al, XE2AT for the correction) on the FM Satellites.

I will mostly be on UO-14 since Guatemala City latitude will only give me a
few minutes on AO-27.  If I am lucky enougt to get out of the plane quickly
I may be on UO-14 on the Thursday´s night orbits (September 6th).  I will
leave Guatemala Sunday 9th at midday.

I will be visiting Juan Carlos, TG9AJR, with Trey N5RA / HC8N.  This is NOT
a DXpedition but a turist / social visit but I guess that those travel
mates I will not have any problem to be on the air frequently.  Juan
Carlos, who was active some time ago on RS-10 express interest when I told
them about operating satellites with a hand held so I hope (expect) to hear
him on the satellies after the operation.

Equipement TH-D7G with Pryme AL-800.  I am also taking the Arrow Antenna
for some orbits.

I hope I can be a new country and/or grid to many of you.  QSL direct to
me, SASE with US stamp is OK.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK
www.xe1kk.net