Re: Mars? Why not P3x in moon orbit...?

>From: "Jean Gruau F8ZS" <jean.gruau@noos.fr>
>HI Terry, I am almost sure that when the idea will have sufficiently grown
>up, ARRL will be the first to create a new diploma " W A P" worked all
>best 73 from Jean edmond F8ZS life member of Amsat-na, member of ARRL and
>ex-space engineer

It already exists, see:

>I've put up a new page on the website, listing the (very few!) winners
>thus far of our Extra-Terrestrial Century Club award, with the various
>endorsements. I know for sure that several of you can qualify, and urge
>you to apply (so you can see your name up in lights). Please see
<http://www.setileague.org/awards/honor.htm> for the Honor Roll list, and
<http://www.setileague.org/awards/etcc.htm> for the regs.
Happy hunting,
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH
Project Argus station BP40IQ:  8-foot dish on 1420 MHz