RE: Umbrella dish antenna

Sam said...

> What about "tinfoil?" Soft, plyable, cheap...

I'm afraid I tried that and it wasn't very good - very difficult no to tear
it, and it's very difficult to get it to maintain shape.

Indeed the original brolly-tenna I built used aluminum foil wedged between
the struts and the material. I even tried it on air: it worked, but not at
all well. It was one of my many spectacular failures I'm afraid.

73 Howard G6LVB