RE: Umbrella dish antenna

I just had a thought, what about one of those mylar balloons you can get at
the grocery store?  I've seen some quite large ones and could be cut into
the properly shaped wedges, and glued together (somehow) and they appear to
be quite durable.

Come to think of it, I think that those thermal blankets may be made of
mylar.  Just a guess.

-K3TZ