TVRO, etc....PartII!

Hi, everybody. I re-did my homepage, and now it works with Internet
Explorer, Netscape on Windoze, Netscape on Linux, Opera on Linux,
Konqueror on Linux, and Amaya on Linux (Hmmm....notice a theme here?).

If anybody can come up with another GUI Browser I haven't tried, let me
know, and I'll spend some more time pulling out what's left of my hair.
I probably should've just had my kid do it, but he's busy this weekend.
If you'd like more detailed pix, or pix from other angles, let me know
and I'll try and accommodate you.

http://home.pacbell.net/kq6ea

Use your "Back" button as required, as my coding skills aren't that
sharp (yet....).

73, Jim  KQ6EA