Grid Squares

My first posting to the BB.

In my travels eastward through South Dakota, I plan to activate as many rare
ones as I can. In conjunction with Randy, N7SFI, here is the plan:

Lay low in Rapid City over the Labor Day weekend, working from Mt. Rushmore
area.
Then on Tuesday, working in the area of Faith, SD which, depending on road
conditions will get DN84, DN85, DN94, and DN95, which Randy tells me are
very rare indeed. I understand that KA0YOS is going to put EN05 on the air
Monday, Labor Day. If you miss him, I plan to be in that area on Wednesday,
and will work the FM birds then.

Hey, Joe, maybe we can share an 807 if we are there at the same time... BWG

Night all, and will fill in the schedule after SD if desired.
Reply to wa4ewv@amsat.org
73
AL

Don't forget, you can locate us by using the following URL:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa4ewv-8
Our weather at:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/radar-find.cgi?call=wa4ewv-8