Re: More patch results.

Actually, I went back and checked the squint (from MA 160-190 using the
numbers 175/-2 in WinOrbit for ALON/ALAT-- it took me a little while to go
though the list archives to figure out how to do that, flip-flop on the
Z-axis! hi...), and it was between 20-30 degrees here, so actually the patch
(and my receiving system) seems to perform well.  I mean I was hearing SSB
QSOs at 50K KM and 23 degrees squint on the BBQ and could actually
understand them on the four footer!

One interesting thought-- I noticed when the squint was bad here, I heard a
lot of people trying to uplink and getting LEILAed, but their downlinks were
weak anyway.  Is it safe to assume that the 70 cm antenna on the bird is a
little wider beamwidth than the S2 Helix?
Or am I just too sleep deprived now to make sense?!?

Fred W0FMS