Re: Umbrella dish antenna

I dont have the address right in front of me...but in the quest for the
"quiet" HF car I bought a distributor assembly and then sent it out to a
company in CA that "sprays" the outside with some RF suppressent paint and
WOW what a difference it made.  They sprayed the wires, the distributor and
a couple of other "links" that I sent them.  After that the loudest thing in
the car was the fuel and oil senders...

I am wondering if that type of paint would do it..?

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX