Re: Umbrella dish antenna

Thanks for running that test for the group!

I am considering trying a "Silver reflector" umbrella from one of
my portable light kits.  A standard lighting instrument diffuser
used for portable TV and Film lighting... 41" dia.

gb

> Hi
>
> Well i tried this afternoon with some metal paint inside an ombrella, and NO
> result. as this spray isverry expencive, dont try it
>
> I'm looking for metalic fly mesh like howard, but i dont find it
>
> 73
> ON4BCB

Gary Bargholz
http://home.wi.rr.com/n9uur/
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:  W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club 146.910MHz PL 127.3
Owner:      N9UUR Repeater Milwaukee 442.425 MHz PL 127.3
                N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)