Re: P3x in moon orbit...

> I got many reply's back at my topic hehe.
>
> Some amateurs wrote that an lunar orbit is unstable.
> Unfortunatly I have no knowledge about these things
> and maybe someone can find some stable orbit, tell me.

There may not be one.  One issue with lunar orbits is that the moon has
large mass concentrations near enough to the surface to make the orbit
significantly noncircular.  This was a major challenge to Apollo
missions, which required some station keeping to maintain a safe orbit
for the CSM while the LM was on the surface.  Putting a lunar satellite
in place is going to require some onboard propulsion, whether it's in
lunar orbit or in L4/L5 -- there's just no way around that.

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach