A few more 3733 downconverters found

Hello, gentlepersons.   While searching for something in my
disaster of a garage, I found six Transystems 3733 converters,
still in the carton.  I thought they were all gone, but was
obviously mistaken.

They are brand new, ready to go if you have a 122MHz SSB
receiver (2400 in = 122 out).  For 144MHz IF, you will need
to replace the crystal.  It plugs in, no soldering.  I have
an instruction sheet with details.

I will sell these downconverters for $45.00 each, shipped by
priority mail anywhere in the U.S.    Priority mail will get
them to you in 3 or 4 days, in my experience.

E-mail me directly if you want one or more.

Best regards,  John  W5EME