Re: R: helix radome

OK, the connector ended up with a quick cleaning, some WD40, and coax seal
plus vinyl tape - just before it rained again.

The stores here have two 3M vinyl tapes side by side, Super 88 and
Super33+. Is there any difference? I have a roll of each but none of the
self bonding. They do have something call Scotchfil Electrical Insulation
Putty.

What different and interesting things we learn when trying to pursue our hobby.

Jerry, W6IHG