helix radome

My helix has a new radome. I found a nice plastic jar, that was just
waiting to have bolts or screws put in it, in my workshop. It now is
pressed fitted over the strut and sticks into the reflector cup. Should get
it all back up today.

But I see that my nice 2 pin Cinch Jones plugs that carry 12 volts dc power
to various things on the tower, have already started to corrode. They were
wrapped with Vinyl tape.

Is there something I can put on the pins before I enclose them in tape????

Jerry, W6IHG