RE: AMSAT Field Operations Area Coordinators List

James:

I just saw your note sent to amsat-bb about trying to reach me.   I'm
surprised to see your posting as I was unaware that you were attempting to
contact me.   After reading your note I went back to check my e-mails since
1 MAR 01, and the earliest e-mail that I can find from you was posted to
amsat-bb regarding Epoxy cement that was dated 1 APR 01.  However, I can't
find any material that you sent directly to me that would have been sent via
either the AMSAT mail alias (wd4asw@amsatorg) or my true e-mail address.

I am currently on the road and will return to Jax late Monday evening, 3
SEP.  Call me on Tuesday or later at the house:  398-5185 and I'll be glad
to answer any questions that you may have.   While traveling I have very
limited e-mail capability and don't have much opportunity to read/respond to
e-mails.  Best bet is to call after I get back home.

I guess that there is at least one lesson from this frustrating experience.
AMSAT includes the home address/phone numbers of our Area Coordinators in
the web site listing for a variety of reasons.  If the e-mail approach
doesn't work, there is certainly nothing wrong about picking up the phone
and making a local call to an Area Coordinator if e-mail doesn't meet
demands/expectations.

'73
Barry
WD4ASW