No Subject

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on an antenna system for satellite operation. I'm getting a few different recommendations.  My rig is a Yaesu FT-847.  Let me know what you think of the three setups that I have listed.  Considerations are price, complexity of setup and function (does it work?)

1. Yaesu G5500 a/z rotor. Cushcraft A270-10S (2m 440M beam).
This setup gives azimuth and elevation but the antenna is not cirular polarized.
Somewhat expensive.

2. EB-144 and EB-432 eggbeater antennas. Made by M2.
Cirular polarization, but omnidirectional.  Least expensive and simple to setup.

3. Yaesu G5500 a/z rotor and M2 antennas for 2m and 440Mhz.
Azimuth/Elevation, Directional Circular Polarization.  Expensive!

Any reommendation you may have is appreciated.  You can also let me know what you use and what you know that other people use.

Tnx, 73
Jim, AD6WL