AMSAT Field Operations Area Coordinators List

I live in Jacksonville, Fla.   I have looked at the Amsat website, and
closely examined the  AMSAT Field Operations Area Coordinators List.  It
lists Barry Baines,  WD4ASW as the Area Coordinator for my area.

I have sent several emails to Barry Baines, WD4ASW, but receive no
wd4asw@amsat.org.  It doesn't bounce, but no answer either.  I have
emailed him 4 times in the last six months, with no reply whatsover.   I
suspect I have an incorrect email adr for him.

Thanks for any info !!

73  de  Jim K4PYT

AMSAT MEMBER