Need help with running NOVA and Uni_Trac

Hi all,

Has anyone written down the procedure they follow to run Nova and Uni_trac
together?  For some reason, I am still having problems getting the two of
them to talk to each other.  I suspect it is the procedure more than a
hardware issue.  I am running the programs on Pentium 3 300 to 650 MHz class
computers (I have several to pick from) and using Windows98.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.  Thanks.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N