Re ANS 231

Gang

In $ANS-231.02 (AMSAT-UK COLLOQUIUM A SUCCESS) Dan ends with:

> [ANS congratulates Colloquium Organizer Richard Limebear, G3RWL,
> and the many people associated with this fine event]

I'd like to point out that I was just the *program* organizer, thats just
getting the speakers; the rest of the organisation was done by the Amsat-UK
BoD as a team effort (as usual). In fact the majority of the organisation
was done by our Secretary, Jim, G3WGM. Its a thankless task which needs a
lot of effort to create an event which goes as smoothly as ours did this
year. Credit where its due.

AMSAT-NA Symposium organisers will know what I mean; all the different
components which go together to create *the event*, its a big list ...
and we (i.e. Jim) do the booking of accommodation as well.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188