IC-910 Xmit Inhibit

Have any 910 owner/operators devised a way to inhibit xmit on the 144MHz
side of the 910 to protect converters?  I know the main band (maybe it's
the sub band) doesn't allow xmit, but the wrong switch actions can counter
that.  I found a foolproof way with the 736 (cutting the keying line).
Just wondered if a similar mod had been discovered for the 910.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5