Re: TransSystem AIDC 3733 w/built-in dipole?

Jon... I put a 3733 on a Meyers BBQ. Works fine, although I have
nothing to compare it to.

AO 40 always seems to come up behind a big leafy tree here, but the
setup's still good enough for QSO's.

See:  http://homepage.mac.com/billmac/PhotoAlbum1.html  for mounting.

--

Bill Howell