Repost: S1 and S2 Freq Uplink/Downlink on Excel Spreadsheet

This is a repost of an old bulletin that seems to be very
popular. I'm surprised that the page is still getting so
many hits since it isn't listed in the last 48 hours on the BB.
Because it's so popular, I'm putting it up again for those
that don't look back over 48 hours (like me.)

"Thanks to Hasan Schiers for emailing this spreadsheet to me
in order to help out with AO-40 S1 and S2 operation. It
can be found and copied from:
    http://24.4.27.248/bandplan.xls

My old home page URL is:
    http://24.4.27.248/index.htm

It was first used with Netscape 1.00 and maybe
Mosaic. Some of the links are dead by now."

If anyone is interested, there is a directory of my
Cozumel diving vidcaps at 24.4.27.248/dive that you
can view.

Ken  K5MBV