Re: sound card/DSP audio filters?

MANY thanks to those who responded to my inquiry about this topic!  You
guys are better than Metacrawler, Google, and Tenoma combined ;-)  I have
more than enough to experiment with...neat stuff out there!

Here are some relevant links that were sent to me:

HUGE listing/tables of sites for all kinds of sound card software; it
includes most of the links that follow:
http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

another nice site with many links/explanations
http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/w3szdspnew.htm

http://www.geocities.com/mmhamsoft/dsp/index.htm

http://members.tripod.com/~gniephaus/gnasp1/gnasp1.html

http://www.siliconpixels.com