RE: wispdde and win2k

>There is one limitation to WISP in general on W2K, which does not seem to be
>a problem on W9x versions: the batch files, which can be configured to run
>at the beginning of a pass, don't execute.
>There was a message thread about a year ago containing a fix for even this
>problem: use the PIFEDIT program and create a .PIF file for each batch file.
>I don't recall all of the details, but trying this is one of the things on
>my GUP list.
>GUP = "Great Unfinished Projects"
>Steve Diggs, W4EPI

Hrm..I've been running .bat files for ages under Win2k, and I don't recall
doing anything special.  For example, I have a .bat file load my
DSP56002EVM unit with the right code for the bird (PSK, 9k6, 38k4, etc.)
before each pass.

It's under Setup/Schedule events.  I don't recall doing anything
fancy..maybe I did do some "trick" long ago that I've since forgotten.

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]