AO-40 S! and S2 Uplink/Downlink Freq on Excel Spreadsheet

Thanks to Hasan Schiers for emailing this spreadsheet to me
in order to help out with AO-40 S1 and S2 operation. It
can be found and copied from:
    http://24.4.27.248/bandplan.xls
This will be on the server for one week. After that you can
email me and I'll turn the server back on.
My old home page URL is:
    http://24.4.27.248/index.htm
It was first used with Netscape 1.00 and maybe Mosaic.
Some of the links are dead by now.

Hope this works. Just set up the server and turned it on. (new computer)

Ken  K5MBV