Re: Time Software

I think the Wintick software from KT4AT has many features NOT found in the
other software.  Some that come to mind...

Ability to connect GPS, hardware clocks via serial ports, and it even does
calibration of the hardware clock on the PC...

As I recall, most of the other time programs just let you update your PC to
match a standard, usually through the Internet.

So...I think Wintick fills some needs the others don't.  Anyhow, it's a
neat program and I've had fun checking it out.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 06:46 AM 8/7/2001 -0500, Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield wrote:
>Why not go to the source?  NIST (National Institute of Standards and
>Technology / used to be NBS National Bureau of Standards)   has free time
>software at:
>
>http://www.nist.gov
>
>Click on Check NIST Time in the upper right corner.
>
>Click on About this service.
>
>Click on Internet Time Service
>
>-or-
>
>Try this direct link