Re: Opps! D/C water ingress

I dont recall which issue of QST it was in but there was a pretty good "here
is how to do it" when something gets waterlogged.

I pretty much just follow that article...but the process starts (for me) by
soaking the piece of gear overnight in distilled water...then I put it in
IsoProp Alchohol for a day or so; let it dry then do it again.

I've had to replace some paper caps this way but so far I have almost 100%
recovery.  Of course I havent tried anything that was in salt water....but
that doesnt seem to be the case here.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX