Re: S1 party

Tom,

What I used today to correct my database was published on amsat-dl with
date Jan2001

Uplink on 70cm 435.550 to 435.800 Mhz
Downlink on S1 Analog  2400.225 to 2400.475 Mhz
With a Transponder conversion constant of 2836.025

This is also an Inverting Transponder so Uplink plus Downlink equal Constant

My assumption is that "truth" is the Satellite Transmit Frequency so I
adjust my uplink to get to proper satellite transmit frequency.

Being able to see the Satellite Transmit frequency in my Radio Tuner sure
helps me get a feel for what is going on. And it keeps you away from the
beacon. You get the Satellites frame of reference rather than the doppler
distorted ground frame of reference.

Jerry, W6IHG