Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:28:02 -0500

Hi everyone, my name is Felipe Solis and may Call Sign is CE3SAG.
I Try to receive AO-40 last night, but, with no succes.

i really apriciate any comments

my station is 60 turn helix RHCP, 1 meter of RG-213C, between antenna and
one UEK-3000SAT (with IF on 432 Mhz) and FT-780r (in good state).

Thanks in advance

pd. send me frecuencies (i got it, i think good), any thingh.

Best regards from CHILE, SOUTHAMERICA.