Ground base data signal

Does any one in the Washington, DC or Virginia area know what kind of
ground based data link signal is on 145.305 Mhz? It has modulation that
sounds just like the AO40 beacon? It seems to be a SSB signal.

I was really confused Monday evening when I came back from dinner, the
AO-40 beacon was gone (found out later that they were uploading Rudak) and
when I turned off my S Band downconverter I heard what I thought was the
beacon - took a few minutes to realize there was no doppler shift.

The modulation looks very similar to the beacon on AO-40Rcv. It is on a
bearing of 240 degrees from here in Strasburg, VA which is looking down the
Shenandoah Valley towards Harrisonburg, VA

Jerry, W6IHG