FT736R amplifier box

As a relatively new 736R owner, I was looking for a cleaner way to deal with
keying external amplifiers.  I contacted N5NJ, who makes just such a box for
the FT847 (and I have one and love it), to see if he'd do one for the
FT736R.  I just received one for each of my 736R's and they work great!  He
usually sells them through EBay, but if you contact him at arrl.net I'm sure
he'd sell one directly.

Very neat addition for the 736R (and the 847 for that matter).

David

PS - see you on AO40!!!