Pacsat Questions

Hello to all.

I want to thank everyone that replied to my recent inquiry as to the status
of UO36. I really appreciate the cordial welcomes to the group here & the
status information. Perhaps I will try the new capabilities of UO36 after I
successfully work some of the easier satellites. Please keep in mind that I
have never successfully worked a satellite. Also, my operating background is
mainly 6 & 2 meters & 70 cm terrestrial only.

I am very interested in working the PACSATS. However, I am afraid I am
rather limited to a moving & non-moving mobile environment at this time.

Today I copied UO22 while I was moving at a speed of 50 MPH here in the
piney woods of East Texas (EM22). I was quite impressed that I could do so.

This brings me to my question: Is anyone here working the PACSATS (UO22 &
KO25) while mobile? If so, what antennas / rigs do you use?

Also, I am curious as to a simple fixed antenna for the PACSATS. Currently,
I am using a Kenwood TH-D7A(G) and a Larsen 2/70 dual-band mag mount.
(Please hold the laughter down to a low roar....thanks. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the bandwidth here. I look forward to reading your