Radio recommendations?

Hello,

I'm looking for a new UHF/VHF transceiver and need some recommendations.  My
primary focus is the computer control ablity of the radio.  I'll be using it
for digital sats such as UO-36, UO-22, and OO-38.

I've been using the Icom 821 but it has limited computer control.  There is no
S-Level reading and you can't switch between crossband full duplex (satellite
mode) and single band half duplex.

Does anyone have recommendations on fully computer controllable UHF/VHF
transceivers?

Thanks for your time.

73, James, KF6RFX