Re: tracking interface

Hello Mike,

Here is ours, based on a BASIC STAMP2.  It is serial based, and can be
modified to work with nearly any rotor...code and schematics for the usual
Yaesu G-5500 (or the generic Gemini360 TV rotors) are posted here:

http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/SAEBRTrack/

It's a do-it-yourself type of project--many
modifications/improvements/simplifications/complications are possible.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 02:31 PM 7/31/2001 +0000, Mike ON1KGK wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I'm looking for a hand made tracking interface under windows. Using the
>parallel or the serial port with relays for az-el control.
>Nevermind the program I should use.
>
>Best 73's from Mike ON1KGK.
>See you on AO-40

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]