Re: Yaesu FT-847 TX Inhibit now in print

All,

This really is an easy mod to make. Rather that drilling a hole for an RCA
jack for the power, I simple ran the leads out the vent hole and put a
connector outside. With one switch I now Inhibit 2m transmit, move the 2m
coax from the antenna to the Downconverter and power the Downconverter. Am
thinking about yet another relay in the shack to connect a second receiver
to the 2m lead to monitor telemetery - again worried about "old age" and
forgetting to disconnect the second receiver when I want to transmit on 2m.

Jerry, W6IHG