Yaesu FT-847 TX Inhibit now in print

For those of you that may have missed, W9AE, Wayne Estes 144 MHz Transmit
Modification for the Yaesu FT-847 I have placed it on my website with
instructions and pictures.  Wayne was nice enough to allow me to post this
and give me his pictures. I have added a few pictures and some other
rhetoric to the page.  This is a very simple modification to avoid BLOWING
up that expensive downconverter!(Relatively speaking) Not that I would have
done that or that his e-mail prompted me to modify mine or that it prompted
me to add another page to my website.  To get to the page go to:
http://n4wyk.com  then click on the "SATELLITE" button on the left side.
THEN click on the Button with "W9AE's Simple TX Inhibit Mod for the  Yaesu
FT-847".  Please let me know if any improvements need to be made.  73 &
ENJOY!

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@infoave.net
n4wyk@arrl.net
n4wyk@amsat.org
Foothills of NC APRS and Satellite Website
http://n4wyk.com